- Pants: 31x32
- Shirts: Large
- Shoes: 10.5
- Large (at least 24x18") self-healing cutting mat
- Soldering iron
- Arduino starter project kit
Most of my existing kitchen stuff is a light green color, similar to avocado. If colors aside from black and white are available, a color closest to that green would match best.
- A large ramen/udon bowl. I really like this one by Flavour Design.
- Reusable chopsticks
- An electric kettle, at least 1 liter
- A print of this photo. This is from an old article, so you'll have to contact WaPo HERE. The original link is HERE which should make it easy for them to locate the file for you.
- Print of the piece Wave of the Future by Grafik (High res sample here)
- Various pieces by Jared Yamahata. I especially like the following. Note that these links are for paper prints. Size is selectable on that page. At the bottom are links for other products including pre-framed prints and higher quality canvas and metal prints.
- Breakfast at Duncan Donuts by thegirlfoundlove
- Buck Naked Boxers, Medium - I recommend checking this site periodically as they frequently go on 50% off sale.
- Basic leather sandals in brown. I'm currently wearing Reef Draftsmen but I don't really like the bottle opener - it makes the sandals quite stiff. I previously wore a different pair that I can't identify. I think they were either Marabelas or Crews. I also hear good thing about Reef Sandals but I haven't ever worn them.
- AvE swag
Subscriptions / Access
- MoviePass - Gifting site is HERE but doesn't currently work. You'd likely have to contact support. This was previously available as a pre-paid month, quarter, half-year, or year.
- ChefSteps lifetime subscriptions only
- Texas Monthly - available in one, two, or three year subscriptions.